Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Angel of Fragrance

Not only just spread the fragrance, but this Angel has touched million of people...In early 90's, most of woman perfumes have the classic scent, but Thierry Mugler with his creativity did something extraordinary with oriental, dramatic and long lasting fragrance .. blue Angel, mr Mugler's favorite color.Tyhis perfume, with special design bottle hypnotized many people. Angel perfume is one of the best perfume, with the achievement, no.1 best perfume in French for 7 years in a row
Angel havestrong impression to people, it represent caressing, or childhood memories. Just like you imagine star in the sky high...or maybe a fantasy of beautiful angels with white wing that can bring you to heaven...
i really like the smell.. so refreshing, and make me feel feminine int the same time...what i really like from thiss fragrance is its lasting power. I only apply the fragrance once a day and it lasts the whole day! I have heard from various women that they find the fragrance too strong. If that is the case, do not apply it directly on your skin or clothes. Instead, spray an imaginary arch in front of you and walk through it.The fragrance will settle on you vs. drench you (which I personally like!!!!)
I feel this scent is very heady and intoxicating and will always be one of my faves!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I wanted to write a note to you, but since I couldn't find your email, leaving a comment.We at Wowzio have build some useful widgets, like slideshow widget, activity widget and more. For your blog, these can be seen at
http://www.wowzio.com/widgets/seewidgets?ids=13604&r=c

Again, I apologize for having to leave a comment, pl. note it is not my intent to spam you.

Thx-Alisha
alisha.wright1@gmail.com

 

©2009 Fine Fragrance | by TNB